With a SEASTAIR side boarding ladder of Hydromar entering the quay, tender boat, boarding platform or any other purpose becomes easy and safe. Within the group of boarding equipment Hydromar is manufacturing the SEASTAIR side boarding ladders for more than 25 years.
The Seastair side boarding ladders are being stored in the bulwark, below deck or in a trunk. All versions are available in 3 standard profile sizes with a maximum of 6, 9 or 17 self-inclining steps. The side boarding ladders have a high quality level of finishing and a firm side stair “feel”.
Besides the semi-standard range the side boarding ladders are being designed and produced to fit tailored solutions. Interested in our standard or tailored boarding ladders? Give us a call or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be pleased to discuss the opportunities with you.
The standard Hydromar side boarding ladder is available in various versions:
- Standard safe working load (SWL) of 250kg.
- Slewing or non-slewing version (horizontal rotation).
- Standard topping down max. 55°
- Optional topping up to 15°
- 3 standard profile sizes with a maximum of 6, 9 or 17 self-inclining steps.
- Self-inclining steps and lower platform.
- Variable widths and lengths.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Available in every mega yacht quality paint system color.
- Operated by means of a remote control panel with a wireless radio remote as an option.
- Walking surface in high-quality teak grating.
- Walking surface in high-quality solid teak plank configuration.
- Optional LED or fiber-optic lighting in the stair frame or the steps.
- Extensive testing of quality and functionality in our own workshop.
- Removable railing.
- Slewing / rotating from 0 to 90 degrees (optional).
- When applicable delivered with a watertight aluminium or stainless steel box (applicable for SH and TR versions)
Be aware that the specifications can be tailored within our standardized solutions. In consultation with Hydromar you are able to find the right ladder solution for your superyacht.