How we work
Hydromar is a collaborative supplier of hydraulic equipment. We approach hydraulics from the needs of our customers. With a focus on excellent quality, craftsmanship and reliability. We work together with the best suppliers of materials and parts such as stainless steel railings, glass fiber optics, LED lighting, teak, certification. SMI and ESV are specialists in processing the high grade aluminium and stainless steel into half-fabricate products ready to be assembled in our workshop and delivered to your superyacht.
We have more than 30 years’ experience in the superyacht business dealing with class regulations and flag state requirements. This benefits the yacht crew and ensures them that they work with proven, well tested equipment complying to all class requirements LY2/3, MCA and SOLAS.
After the successful launch of the superyacht Hydromar is available for any requests regarding warranty, after sales, certification, spare parts, repairs and refits.
After coming to an agreement with our customer this is how we do it:
- briefing the team
- start engineering in cooperation with the shipyard
- approve of engineering by the shipyard
- production drawings for machining to SMI and/or ESV
- half-fabricate products arrives at Hydromar
- assembling to hydraulic equipment
- Steel FAT, final FAT, testing and approving test
- parts at the painter
- assembling again at Hydromar
- testing by Hydromar and customer
- final installation at the yard
- commissioning at the superyacht by Hydromar