Established in 1928 Hydromar has a long and proud history as a supplier of hydraulic equipment. We design and manufacture premium tailor made hydraulic equipment and systems based on standard solutions. Building successful relations with our customers, partners and employees is very important for us.
These key factors make us stand out:
- Passionated knowledge of machining, shipbuilding and hydraulics
- Improving and innovation of our products
- Focus on high quality yacht building that rests on cooperation and flexibility by supplier and yard
- Excellent quality, craftsmanship and reliability
Hydromar and its sister companies in the Cramm group today are owned by the SMI group, with both SMI and ESV acting as key suppliers for Hydromar. The company is managed by Rob Montijn.
At Hydromar innovation is one of the key issues. The knowledge of shipbuilding, hydraulics and machining at Hydromar is developing each day so we are able to innovate on experience in stead of inspiration. It means that Hydromar can make sure that an improving or innovation at one of our products will be a success. We partner with leading research institutes and companies to constantly optimize our products.
Hydromar Innovative products
- Folding bimini top
- SEASCAPE bathing platform
- Hydraulic systems
- SEASWING garage crane
- SEASWIM integrated in sliding transom hatch