Seawalk typical length 3.5 until 5.0m
Hydromar offers two types of garage cranes:
- Sliding beam cranes in single or double arrangement: SEASLIDE
- Slewing beam cranes in single or double arrangement: SEASWING
SLIDING BEAM CRANES
Almost traditional now are the conventional sliding beam Cranes or overhead beam cranes. Hydromar delivers these cranes with SWL from 500 towards 4000 kg per arm. They are often used as single arm cranes for smaller tenders or jet skis. Larger yachts tenders are often launched alongside with a set of two sliding davits.
SLEWING BEAM CRANES
Slewing beam cranes are used to create a full flexible tender garage layout. As the cranes are mounted to the bulkheads of the tender garage, the deck construction can be lower compared to fixed sliding beam cranes. Tenders and toys are conveniently stored in the forward garage and launched through gull-wings doors on each side. This leaves space in the lazarette for a wide beach club and gym with a generous swim platform for owner and guests to swim and relax right at the sea’s edge.
Interested in our garage cranes? Give us a call or send an e-mail to email@example.com. We would be pleased to discuss the opportunities with you.
- They are often used as single arm cranes for tenders coming out of the hull perpendicular.
- For yachts over 60m.
- The yacht with a set of two sliding davits for each tender.
- Each sliding davit will be tailor made to the right length configuration to fit the garage area.
- Made from stainless steel and aluminium.
- Available in every mega yacht quality paint system color.