SEAWALK gangways & passerelles
The gangway is your first step onto the yacht. Therefore Hydromar created a high quality and firm gangway with a modern design. All SEAWALK gangways are standard designed to be able to support 250kg at the end in a free hanging state. The hydraulic functions are commanded by an electric push button control on the PLC box with a wireless remote control and fixed control panels as optional.
Besides the semi-standard range the gangways are being designed and produced to fit customized solutions. Interested in customizing? Give us a call or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be pleased to discuss the opportunities with you.
- Aluminium extrusion telescopic elements, up to four parts
- Variable widths and lengths
- Non slewing or standard slewing angle of total 90°
- with full tailored slewing angle up to total 180°
- Standard topping, up movement 15°, down movement 15°
- Mechanical free float in the topping cylinders
- Max. deflection 2.5% of maximum length with SWL at the end of the gangway
- Made in a combination of stainless steel and seawater resistant aluminium
- Delivered in a watertight aluminium or stainless steel trunk (box)
- Walking surface in high-quality teak grating or solid teak
- Standard set (two sides) of st.st. 316 stanchions with ropes. (International standard, according MCA/LY3) with many options available.
- Available in every mega yacht quality paint system color
- Operated by means of a remote control panel with a wireless radio remote as an option
- Extensive testing of quality and functionality under full load in our own workshop
Be aware that the specifications can be tailored within our standardized solutions. In consultation with Hydromar you are able to find the right gangway solution for your superyacht.
- Glass fiber optic lighting by means of a LED light source in the teak walking parts
- Intercom / doorbell connection
- Carriage with quay swivel wheels
- Watertight class approved trunk on request
- Stainless steel polished stanchions or fixed railings can be delivered in various versions
- Walking surface in high-quality solid teak plank configuration
- Light weight version in full aluminium available on request